The Commons 1854 is the perfect place for your Rustic Chic Wedding. Located just north of historic Boston, The Commons 1854 is in the heart of Topsfield, Massachusetts. With burlap, lace, and turquoise as your country chic color-scheme, your guests will feel as though they're no longer in Massachusetts!
Ideas for your Rustic Chic Wedding Ceremony & Reception:
- Turquoise painted vases filled with baby's breath as centerpieces for the reception
- Display your signature cocktails on chalkboards
- Mason Jars for guests' drinks during cocktail hour
- Mini planter boxes w/ stamped table number as centerpieces for the reception
- Cowboy boots!
- Lace-wrapped mason jars filled with sunflowers as centerpieces
- Wooden signs lining the aisle of the ceremony "from this day forward", "for better or worse", "'til death do us part"
- Tie place cards to horseshoes or just simply display the name cards in sliced wooden logs
- Shock your guests by showing up to your ceremony in a vintage Rolls Royce